Do you persuade others or do they persuade you?
Success boils down to your ability to persuade. Whether you are persuading your client to adopt a new healthy belief system that will improve the quality of their life, or persuading a prospective client to choose your services over your competitor’s, or whether persuading your child to adopt your values over the drug pusher’s on the street, your ability to persuade is your most important asset.
Hvem du skal lære av: Doug O’Brien har bred utdanning og erfaring med ulike grener av mental trening. Robert Dilts, Erickson, Michael Hall. Han har blant annet jobbet med Dr. Oz og Tony Robbins.
“This is the stuff Tony Robbins does on stage but never teaches.”
– sales manager for Robbins Research International
Sleight of mouth, an NLP approach to belief change, will enable you to transform yourself from the influenced to the influencer, from the persuaded to the persuader.
1 day training in Norway!
Sunday 31. March you can take the 1-day Sleight of Mouth training directly with Doug O’Brien in Lillestrøm outside Oslo.
Students from all coaching schools are welcome.
Date: 31. March 2019
Investment: NOK 2.900,-
What is Sleight of Mouth?
Sleight of Mouth is a persuasion skill, a vehicle for the reframing of beliefs. It is a system of 14 different patterns of response to a stated belief. A system that, once mastered, can allow you to always have a response that will effectively clarify your position and help you to persuade rather than be persuaded. Simply put, it will help you win any argument, be verbally powerful and powerfully verbal.
Some people* say that with Sleight of Mouth you can:
“Win Every Argument, Conquer Every Negotiation,
Close Every Sale, And Eliminate All Objections…”
-*Dr. Harlan Kilstein of Positive Changes, Florida
Here’s a sampling of the complete Sleight of Mouth patterns:
Imagine for a moment that you’ve come into work late a couple of times and your boss calls you in and growls,
“You’re being late shows you don’t care about the job.”
There are 14 different responses you can use:
- Intent: My intention is not to be late or uncaring but to give you the best quality time and highest productivity while I’m here.
- Consequence: If I wasn’t late I wouldn’t have been able to close the sale while I was at a breakfast meeting.
- Reality strategy: How do you know lateness and not caring are the same thing?
- Model of the world: Some people believe caring is shown by quality of the job done and the results obtained.
- Counter example: We all know people who are always on time and yet are goof-offs once they get here.
- Redefine: I wasn’t late, I was delayed in traffic
- Blow Up: Are you saying the most important aspect of my job is showing up on time?
- Chunking Down: How specifically are lateness and not caring equivalent?
- Metaphor or analogy: If a surgeon is late for dinner because he is saving a life, does that mean he doesn’t care about his wife’s cooking?
- Another outcome: The real question isn’t whether I’m late or I’m caring. The real question is how much I’m producing for the company.
- Hierarchy of Criteria: Isn’t it more important to focus on how much the person gives while on the job rather than punctuality?
- Apply to self: Gosh, I wish you’d cared enough about me to tell me this sooner.
- Changing frame size: Over time, you’ll see I brought in more business in a timely fashion for the company than all of the people who showed up to work on time.
- Meta frame: Lots of progressive companies are working with flextime for their high producers. I thought you were a forward thinking manager.
Now imagine the power of having ALL these patterns at your fingertips for every single objection you are likely to encounter in every single situation.
That’s Sleight of mouth
Come to Sleight of Mouth – persiasion communication!
Master the art of conversational belief change
“Doug O’Brien is a master teacher, offering skills that will have a huge impact on your life. He has a wonderful way of making the complex easy for people to grasp.”
– Nancy Raimondo, Unlimited Resources, Bayside, NY
You will be simply unstoppable
You owe it to yourself to discover the power of this verbal magic as you begin to close more sales, persuade more people, and turn all of your “no’s” into “yes’s”.
It all begins when you register now.
WHEN, WHERE and how much
Sunday, March 31, 2019.
Time: 09:00- 16:00
MetaResource, Storgata 7, 2000 Lillestrøm.
Entry from Voldgata. 2 minutes from Lillestrøm station, 10 minutes from Oslo airport or Oslo city center. Parking in the street or nearby parking house.
Go ahead, invest in yourself and register here.
Investment only Kr 2.900,-
The training is in english.
Your results in conversation will earn you back the investment in no time.
ABOUT DOUG O’BRIEN
Doug O’Brien is internationally recognized as an expert in Ericksonian Hypnosis, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Havening. He can show you how to use those powerful tools to overcome fears, reduce your stress, or create new positive habits.
As a Hypnotherapist he worked with Dr. Oz to help create the Department of Complimentary Medicine at Columbia-Presbyterian Hospital in New York City. He served as a “Master Trainer” in Tony Robbins’s organization, teaching others to become coaches. Now as a peak-performance coach Doug works with a wide range of individuals from rodeo bull riders to Manhattan CEOs and Broadway actors.
Doug is the Author of “The User’s Guide to Sleight of Mouth,” “Step Up to Mastery with E.A.S.E.,” and creates healing recordings of hypnotic inductions and music.
Påmelding på gul knapp
Date: 31. March 2019
Investment: NOK 2.900,-